Qualification: MBA/Masters in relevant discipline or equivalent degree from HEC recognized University/Institution. Preference will be given to higher/professional qualification in relevant field. Must be computer savvy.
Experience: 10 Years post qualification experience including 7-years of relevant experience in operations of accounts at progressive responsible positions in a national/international organization, preferably in a University. Should have strong verbal/written communication skills.
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable) except PSF Research positions.
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
4. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://careers.numspak.edu.pk/.
5. Application fee for post at Serial (1 & 2) is Rs. 1500 and for Serial (3 & 4) is Rs. 500/-. Please deposit said fee at Habib Bank Ltd or transfer Online in NUMS account and upload proof of payment through NUMS job portal.
6. Last date for submission of applications is 21 October 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
7. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
9. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
10. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
11. For all positions only HEC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
12. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
13. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
Director Human Resource, NUMS Secretariat, Rawalpindi. Phone no. 051-9271878