Qualification: Master’s degree in Graphic Design, fine arts or related field from HEC recognized university/ institution with excellent communication skills.
Experience: At least 3-5 years of demonstrated experience at a similar position with a well reputed advertising agency or design house. Excellent command over Adobe Suite, a keen eye for aesthetics and detail, excellent communication skills, ability to work methodically and meet deadlines are some of the pre-requisites. Should be a team players with go-getter’s attitude.
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable).
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://jobs.numspak.edu.pk.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 20th June 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
Director Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, Rawalpindi. Phone no. 051-9271878