Qualification: MLIS/ Master’s or equivalent degree from HEC recognized university/ Institution, preferably PhD in Library Sciences. Preference will be given to higher qualification in relevant field. Must be computer savvy.
Experience: Minimum 10 years relevant experience including knowledge of Integrated Library Systems. Applicant should have knowledge of library procedures, electronic resources, Cataloging and databases. Must have ability to work independently. Should have strong interpersonal and team coordination skills.
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable).
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://jobs.numspak.edu.pk.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 08 April 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
Director Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, Rawalpindi. Phone no. 051-9271878