Qualification: FCPS/PhD or equivalent qualification preferably in Medical Sciences, Biotechnology, Food Sciences or Pharmaceuticals as per HEC/PM&DC appointment criteria. Initial degree in MBBS will be added advantage. Must be Computer savvy.
• Should have at least 10 – 15 years of relevant experience at national/international institutions preferably as Director ORIC.
• Must be an active researcher (having research publications in reputed scientific HEC recognized journals and/or patents).
• Should have demonstrable experience in translational research/health innovation/entrepreneurship/Regulatory filing at reputable institutions.
• Must have proven track record of research grants/funding, preferably other than their own home institutions.
• Should preferably have hands-on understanding of the Startup lifecycle (Incubation, seed funding, startup marketing and promotion strategies).
1. All appointments are on contract basis (Renewable).
2. Salary package will be determined according to qualification, experience & capability.
3. Interested applicants can apply ONLINE only through NUMS’ job portal i.e. http://jobs.numspak.edu.pk.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 20th June 2019. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. The University authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
6. *Maximum age limit relaxable under specialized circumstances/ experienced cases.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
8. Part time, honorary, apprentice, internee and freelance experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
9. In case of selection, applicants presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should either resign or seek NOC from employer before joining.
10. For all positions only HEC/PM&DC certified/ verified degrees and documents will be acceptable.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
12. Any clause not included in above mentioned terms & condition shall be dealt in accordance with the provisions on NUMS Statutes.
Director Human Resource,
NUMS Secretariat, Rawalpindi. Phone no. 051-9271878